Thursday, July 12, 2018

Kennebunkport, Maine.


Now, on to telling you guys about Kennebunkport. Oh my goodness, what a darling town! I have been there before but it was when I was really young. Everything about this town just screams, Maine. Unfortunately, we didn’t have as much time there as I would have liked but it was enough time to fall in love with it! We went to the beach, shopped at some charming shops in town, and of course ate & drank some amazing stuff. New England has some amazing beaches. Some of the top beaches in Kennebunkport include Kennebunk Beach; could be referred to as Mother's Beach/Gooch's Beach too, Goose Rocks Beach, Middle Beach, Colony Beach, and Cleaves Clove Beach. We actually went to Gooch's Beach, it was gorgeous. There is something about being by the ocean, it just makes you forget all your worries. This beach is about a 5-10 minute drive to the village of Kennebunkport. The village has a lot to offer. While in the village we did some shopping, ate at Alisson's Restaurant, and also went to Kennebunkport Brewing Company. Oh em gee if you love lobster, Alisson's Restaurant is a place for you. My sister and I shared "Lobster Poutine". It was perfectly crisp french fries with lobster bisque, lobster pieces, and cheese curds over them. It was absolutely heaven! They had a lot of unique "lobster dishes" on their menu and it is right in the village of Kennebunkport. As for the Kennebunkport Brewing Company, they had some amazing beers with a fabulous view! My sister and I shared a flight but they did have some special cocktails as well. If you get hungry while sipping your beer there is a restaurant in with the brewery too. Kennebunkport stole my heart and I’m sure it will steal yours as well. 
Some Links:























No comments :

Post a Comment