Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fall.

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the colorful leaves, crisp fall air, apple picking, comfort food, everything pumpkin, and of course the fashion. Some of my favorite fashion go to's are over the knee boots, plaid, duck boots, corduroy skirts, chunky scarves, leggings, and sweaters. I recently did  a small photoshoot with a couple of my current favorite outfits.

This romper below is from Marshalls and the brand is One Clothing. Some of their clothes runs a tad small but I actually bought a small in this romper and it fits perefctly. I love the fall colors and with a pair of booties, it's darling.



My next outfit consists of over the knee boots (I acutally bought last year from Nordstrom), a black bodysuit, and a corduroy skirt which both are from Marshalls. I personally love the way bodysuits look. The only thing that is extremely annoying is buttoning them but with the right pair of pants or skirt they look fabulous. This corduroy skirt is super cute and from marshall.  It was only 15 dollars, you cannot beat that! Plus it is a perfect fall color. You can also add a cute pair of sunglasses or some jewelry to make the outfit complete.








No comments :

Post a Comment