Saturday, August 11, 2018

Some Essentials for a Hot Day.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Summer! I decided to do a blog post about a few of my favorite things while trying to beat the heat. I recently bought this adorable bathing suit from T.J Maxx, of course haha. The brand is Cabana Del Sol. My sunglasses are Ray Ban. I personally love aviators, I think they are very classy yet stylish. My fedora is from Forever 21. I actually bought it on clearance a couple years ago and it's one of my favorite summer hats. My sunscreen is Alba Botanica. I love this brand! It's not tested on animals, no artificial colors, fragrances, and parabens. This brand sells more than just sunscreen. They sell shampoo, conditioner, masks, cleansers, deodorant, and a lot more. Many stores sell this brand but you can also buy their products online. My sparkling water is La Croix. You wouldn't think you can taste the difference in sparkling water but after you try this brand you don't want to go to go back to anything else. It's truly amazing! They have so many different flavors. They have grapefruit, lemon, apricot, mango, and coconut, just to name a few. Perfect for a hot summer day. 

Links:



No comments :

Post a Comment